Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Longing

There is an unseen path that defines my longing. Beyond every horizon that my instincts illustrate, there is a touch of connection that feels so familiar like it is my own. Suddenly these attributes are invading rapidly beneath the sheath of my skin. I have kept my every move on a limit, so I am never to overwhelm even a speck of this feeling. This longing is now a curiosity which burns through without forming a scar, a cold blue fire that seeps through the life of me. It exempts me from staying timid rather frees me from my mutiny. It echoes with a sound so glistening that I can see it through my eyes. Now my hand seems to work as a wand painting a song that plays in the heart like it was there all along. Encrypted in ways I could never reveal, yet portrayed to me without a seal. That unseen path brings forth a dilemma, for the longing is hardly bearable but the separation is another endeavor.

1 comment: